a PSSD interview with Anna from Croatia

*PSSD (Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) is irreversible sexual disfigurement caused by psychiatric drugs. Genital numbness and loss of arousal; or sexual dysfunction.

The same drugs are used to chemically castrate sex offenders. But they are also given to children... by 'mental health'...





This is a PSSD interview with Anna. She is 22 years old from Croatia, Zagreb.

This is a transcripted interview.


Daryl: In your own words what is PSSD?

Anna: PSSD is a state caused by antidepressants and antipsychotic drugs in which you lose totally or completely, lose yourself sexually, permanently. Often it not only causes loss of sexuality, there is a loss of emotions like love, passion, sexual attraction and enjoyment...

Daryl: How did you come into contact with the doctor that prescribed the spoken psychiatric drug poisons?

Anna: My sister firstly saw him, then it was another psychiatrist (closer to her home). I went to him for about 1 year. In that year I took Zoloft for half a year and I didn't have repercussions. I fell into major depression and he prescribed me Prozac in July. I didn't want to take it because I knew about PSSD but my mother forced me. I thought I will take it for only a few weeks because of my mother. I hoped a few weeks wouldn't cause me that damage.

Daryl: How old were you?

Anna: 22

Daryl: Did the doctor prescribing this controlled drug explain to you the high likelihood of it causing Sexual Dysfunction?

Anna: No, he even didn't try to speak with me. He saw me – I was so bad and just prescribed me it. Then on the phone my mother forced me to be on it or if I wouldn't take it that they would send me to hospital.

Daryl: Did this doctor inform you that the Sexual Dysfunction alteration to your body may be permanent?

Anna: No. When I told him what happened to me he didn't believe me. I told him it has caused PSSD and he said he never heard of it before. I don't know if he was lying, or he really didn't know about it.

Daryl: When did you notice your genitals start to go numb?

Anna: It is hard to say when it become numb. After two weeks on Prozac my emotions disappeared. I started dating with one cute boy. He kissed me but I couldn't feel anything. I continued dating. And I don't feel anything when he kisses me, or when he touches me. I was frustrated and begged my mother to let me go off Prozac. She didn't want me to. When I finished a whole box dosage of Prozac (28 tablets) she bought a new box. I threw it in the rubbish. The first 2 weeks I was off of it I didn't care about sexual dysfunction. But after two weeks I saw there was no improvement. And then I realized my genitals are numb.

Daryl: How scary was this experience?

Anna: This is the most scariest thing in my life.

Daryl: What did your doctors say about this?

Anna: He said it is because of my depression. But it always works no matter if I am depressed or not. I know it is because of the drugs.

Daryl: Did any psychologist, counselor, mental health worker or doctor or psychiatrist ever report this severe life altering adverse effect to any adverse effect report agency?

Anna: I think not.

Daryl: How long were you on them for?

Anna: 4 weeks

Daryl: Did you experience a drug withdrawal from the 'mental health' drug?

Anna: No, I only had insomnia. Because Prozac (fluoxetine and it's active metabolite nor- flouxetine) have a really long half life, about 2 weeks. In other antidepressants the half life is 1 or 2 days. People who went off Prozac don't have a lot of withdrawal problems.

Daryl: Have you received any compensation for being chemically castrated? 

Anna: No

Daryl: I would describe the effect since (PSSD) as like it feels like a dead piece of meat now hanging down between my legs instead of a (living breathing) sexual organ like it did before. Does it feel the same way for you?

Anna: It is one of the worst feelings in this world. I feel like a big part of me is gone forever.

Daryl: Do you think this psychopathically cruelty drug dealing is more cruel or helpful?

Anna: Definitely, it is more cruel.

Daryl: Is there something that you really think people should know?

Anna: Antidepressants doesn't exist. There is only chemicals that numb your emotions and it may have permanent repercussions (PSSD, anhedonia). Psychiatrists and pharmacy call it antidepressants. Here is another dangerous drug – antipsychotics. Psychiatrists lightly prescribe it to anyone. 

This is the video version of this transcripted interview
on The Everyday Psychvictims Project
Youtube Channel

Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Young man leaves a PSSD suicide note

Sterilising The Mentally Ill: Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD)

(PSSD) Woke Up With Numb Genitals From Forced Hospitalization