a PSSD interview with Shaun from England

*PSSD (Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction) is irreversible sexual disfigurement caused by psychiatric drugs. Genital numbness and loss of arousal; or sexual dysfunction.

The same drugs are used to chemically castrate sex offenders. But they are also given to children... by 'mental health'...





This is a PSSD interview with Shaun, now 32 from Manchester, England.

He was 22.

This is a transcripted interview.

Daryl: In your own words what is PSSD?

Shaun: PSSD is long lasting sexual problems caused by SSRI's, that continue long after you have stopped taking the SSRI.

Daryl: How did you come into contact with the doctor that prescribed the spoken psychiatric drug poisons?

Shaun: I was referred to the psychiatrist by a GP.

Daryl: How old were you?

Shaun: I was 22.

Daryl: Did the doctor prescribing this controlled drug explain to you the high likelihood of it causing Sexual Dysfunction?

Shaun: No he didn't

Daryl: Did the doctor tell you they use the same drug to chemically castrate sex offenders?

Shaun: No he didn't

Daryl: Did this doctor inform you that the Sexual Dysfunction alteration to your body may be permanent?

Shaun: No he didn't

Daryl: Did the leaflet small print mention irreversible sexual dysfunction?

Shaun: No it didn't

Daryl: When did you notice your genitals start to go numb?

Shaun: Within a day of taking citalopram

Daryl: How scary was this experience?

Shaun: Not too bad at first, because I thought it would reverse. Very scary once I had been off the drug a while and it still wasn't reversing.

Daryl: At what point did you understand that your sexual function is not coming back?

Shaun: After about a year off the drug I started to think this might be permanent.

Daryl: What did your doctors say about this?

Shaun: They told me any sexual problems I was having couldn't be to do with the drug.

Daryl: Did any psychologist, counsellor, mental health worker or doctor or psychiatrist ever report this severe life altering adverse effect to any adverse effect report agency?

Shaun: No they didn't

Daryl: How long were you on them for?

Shaun: About 3 and a half weeks.

Daryl: How did this affect your life at the time?

Shaun: It stopped me being able to experience sexual pleasure in any way shape or form.

Daryl: How has this affected your life?

Shaun: It has hugely affected my life. It has left me feeling very depressed and angry for nearly 10 years now. I haven't been able to have a normal sexual relationship with a woman, and it has caused me to break up with girlfriends. It has led to self harm, and a suicide attempt. It has easily been the worst experience of my life.

Daryl: Did you experience a drug withdrawal from the 'mental health' drug?

Shaun: I had a serious long lasting withdrawal from benzodiazepines that went on for many years. The withdrawal from SSRI was shorter and milder, apart from the PSSD aspect.

Daryl: Have you received any compensation for being chemically castrated?

Shaun: No.

Daryl: What kind of alteration to your life has this brought to you? If you had to put a number from 0 to 10, 10 being the most something can.

Shaun: Definitely a 10. I have come close to ending my life because of how distressing it is. I would describe PSSD as a type of mental torture.

Daryl: I would describe the effect since (PSSD) as like it feels like a dead piece of meat now hanging down between my legs instead of a (living breathing) sexual organ like it did before. Does it feel the same way for you?

Shaun: It feels the same way for me. That is a good way of describing it. I have even had thoughts of cutting my penis off at times, as it feels so numb and dead.

Daryl: Do you think this psychopathically cruelty drug dealing is more cruel or helpful?

Shaun: It is very cruel. As I have already stated, I would akin PSSD to mental torture.

Daryl: Is there something that you really think people should know?

Shaun: Yes people should be thoroughly warned of the dangers of these drugs, and to the possibility that sometimes side effects from these drugs might end up being permanent.

Donate to the rxisk.org prize fund pool initiative to cure PSSD and set a new precedent demanding useful solutions from drug companies

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Popular posts from this blog

Young man leaves a PSSD suicide note

Sterilising The Mentally Ill: Post-SSRI Sexual Dysfunction (PSSD)

(PSSD) Woke Up With Numb Genitals From Forced Hospitalization